1. At the time of the recording of this podcast, is Orofacial Pain recognized in the U.S. as a specialty by the American Dental Association?
2. Currently in the U.S. there are CODA approved postgraduate training programs in Orofacial Pain:
3. What would be the advantages of recognizing Orofacial Pain as a specialty in dentistry?
4. Orofacial pain patients are predominately:
5. Which is the most common Orofacial Pain condition?
6. At the time of the recording of this podcast, is Orofacial Pain included as mandatory training in the dental curriculum of U.S Dental Schools?
7. In the diagnosis of Orofacial Pain conditions, the most crucial component is:
8. Is it important to a have an interdisciplinary approach in the diagnosis and management of Orofacial Pain patients?
10. The goal(s) of Orofacial Pain Management is(are):